Sunday, April 20, 2008

Very Much In Need Of A Summer Vacation

hello loves (= - i am more than sure that i am ahead on my blogs, but i miss doing them so i do not care that i will have more than we have to .. it is nice to actually enjoy an aspect of my work, something i am not used to lately lol .. i think on this lovely sunday afternoon - i will make this an update blog .. where should we start? - school has been insane, the busiest & most stressed out i have ever been in my whole life .. to make matters worse - my school laptop blew up on me [nothing i did wrong however, my motherboard crashed so it has been sent out for service resulting in a lot more work for me - redoing things that i have already done .. like i have time for that], i am in a "group project" for my theology class that goes alphabetically - too bad i do not have a group because the whole class withdrew from the class because it is pure torture - therefore, i am in it all by myself [ten minute presentation & all] .. honestly, if i make it out of this semester without having a nervous breakdown - it will be a miracle lol .. on a happier note: my little puppy frankie is now seven months old, & getting cuter & cuter by the day .. problem is, along with this cuteness comes her gaining more & more knowledge of how to be bad - & then how to get away with it, by way of using her cute personality to her advantage .. she really is a handful - i can not wait until it gets nicer out [& actually stays] so i can walk her more outside .. friday was two years ago that my boyfriend & i had our first date - adorable, i know lol * & friday was also eleven months that we have been back together <33 .. this past week was my sister's 22nd birthday, as well as my boyfriend - mike's brothers' 18th birthday - so i have been extra busy shopping, going out to eat, & eating cake lol .. next month is my 19th birthday - & my boyfriend's birthday is ten days before mine .. this will be our 3rd birthdays together - my 17th, 18th, & 19th * & his 18th, 19th, & 20th (= .. right around our birthdays will also be our one year - & then the end of school * which is very exciting .. recently i took my first certification exam for teaching - in order to start my process of getting certified by new york state * the test was very long, but as always - i tried my best .. now i am just keeping my fingers crossed that i passed lol - but as i have said, i can not wait for this semester to be over .. i have been working my butt off & still have so much left to do .. i try so hard & most of the time i feel like i am not getting as far as i want to - i like mostly all of my professors [as people], so i will be sad to not have them anymore: but hopefully in the fall semester my work load will be easier for me to keep up with .. in the midst of everything, i have also been putting in my "service learning hours" of observing classrooms & keeping logs on what i see .. it is hard to run to school early, have long days, & then have to go & be alert enough to observe – but i do the best i can .. if i got paid for every paper i wrote this semester, it seems like i would be a millionaire haha .. but, i want to take one less class than i am in now - because i can not go through another semester like this one anytime soon * so i decided to do a summer course, which will get in the way of my summer but i am sacrificing .. it will be one class for two straight hours - four days a week * i have spoken to many people about this - & so far i am the only freshman i know taking summer courses .. my advisor even said "i admire your dedication" - which was nice to hear .. one bad thing is waking up early - the one time i could sleep in & try to catch up on the sleep i have been missing out on .. since i live far from school - the drive will be annoying * but the good thing is that parking will be a breeze .. although we will move through the material fast [since it is only a five week course] - in the end, i will be gaining three more credits & it is ones that count toward my concentration in early childhood education .. well, i pretty much updated everything that has been happening in my crazy life * & now, it is time to go work on my power point presentation for the group that contains me, myself, & i - joy .. back to school tomorrow - uggh, i hate sunday nights & monday mornings =/ .. ciao *

No comments: