Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reflecting On This Past Semester

no more teachers, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks - just because i am in college now does not mean that i am not excited for the end of the school year approaching (= .. in my case - the end of this semester could not come fast enough * i can barely sit still anymore when it comes to almost being done with my first year of college .. although it is only one year completed out of many - it is still such an accomplishment .. it is the start of my journey, one that will continue on for the rest of my future years .. since this is the busiest time of the whole semester - i am still very stressed & i seriously have about ten thousand assignments to complete by the end of this week =/ .. i will finish off this term working my butt off, but what else is new? .. even though i am finishing up the right way - i feel relieved in a sense, that school is almost done which means that i can get back on track * without being so tired & stressed out all the time .. i also feel successful, because i know that i did the best that i could - dealing with the situation .. in addition, i feel proud to know that i dealt with all the work & stress that i have had so much of - & i overcame it [by always attending class & being early to my classes] .. what i am trying to say is that: although i had so much to be done & have not had a second to breath or relax - i am proud of myself that i have came this far .. now that i look back on this past semester & all the hours i have put in - i realize that i would not want to go back & do it all over again, but i am glad that i accomplished what i did .. i did not give up - although many times i lost faith in myself * i stayed with my dedication & hard work, & i am quite happy that i did .. for instance, my theology class is close to impossible - all of my friends withdrew from the class * but not me .. i stuck it out - i told myself that i can do it & i did .. & although the professor is such a hard grader & not fair to us, i did it for me * i did it to prove to myself that i can do it .. i came such a long, hard way & like i said, i am very glad that i did .. i am also happy that i am aware of the lessons i have learned so early in my college career - because they will add to my success in the years ahead .. ciao *

No comments: