Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keeping It Cool

hello - i am in such a good mood today & this makes me quite excited lol .. although i have a lot to do, i am doing everything with a smile .. this is because - lately i have been really down because of everything with my grandpa, & i came to the conclusion that i have been way too stressed out, so i am trying to be a lot calmer .. i mean either way i have so many things to do * & being overly stressed makes it that much harder to concentrate & get things accomplished .. today is already wednesday, the week just flies when you have off on a monday [this past one was president's day] .. if i could pick - i would want mondays off rather than fridays .. & frankly, since this is my blog: what i say goes lol * besides, i absolutely hate sunday nights [they are just miserable] .. it is something how one free day in the week - makes such a difference .. this week, my late class was canceled [for both tuesday & thursday] * which was so nice to be able to get out at a normal time .. & here at Saint John's – we have off all of next week, which is simply amazing .. too bad i have so much to do on my "break" - it is just never ending * but it is good that i do not have to get up & drive all the way to school for a full five days .. however, two out of those days i have to go observe for the whole school day [for my special education class] .. i also have to go to the movie theater & see a movie for my music class - & then do work on it * & for that class i also have to watch a movie at home & write about that as well .. for english, i have to read a whole book by the time we go back to school - & work on some other things [english i love though, so that is not something i dread doing] .. i also want to start studying for midterms because they are right around the corner * & to add to it all - my first certification test for teaching is also approaching, so i want to give that some time too .. so much to do - but so little time to do it * you think i would be used to it by now - because i never seem to get a second .. but i keep telling myself that all my hard work & sleepless nights - will be worth it some day .. so until then i will be trying to make my massive amounts of schoolwork, as well as my busy life - the best that it can possibly be .. so much for down time, but i do have a lot of things that i am thankful for - one of which is my boyfriend michael <3 .. he is so good to me & always helps me with whatever i have going on * & is always right there with me [even if some nights he winds up falling asleep on my couch lol] .. he makes my days so much brighter - & i know it sounds corny, but it is nice to know that he is always patiently there for me .. i really appreciate it (= - but i am also happy because jennifer lopez has recently checked into the hospital because she is preparing to give birth to her & her hubby - marc anthony's twins .. they must be thrilled - i hope the delivery goes smoothly & that they are healthy little babies, because after all that is what really matters .. anyway, i am starting to ramble [i tend to do that when i am hyper] - so i think it is time to end this blog .. ciao *

No comments: