Thursday, March 13, 2008

As Close As Sisters


hello (= - while i was online earlier i came across this quote: "don't pity the girl with one true friend, envy her .. pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances" * when i read this it very much made me realize that this is true when it comes to everyday life .. although i have a number of close friends - it made me think that my bond with one of them is in my opinion, worth so much more than ten friends that you can not count on .. when i read this quote the first person that came to my mind was one of my best friends, kristen * she is a year younger than me & we have so much in common .. from day one, we related to each other so easily & always seem to go through the same things .. although we are both busy with our hectic lives - i can always count on her for anything .. whether it be: to go shopping or get our nails done together, vent to her when something is bothering me, ask her advice on something, or if i just need her support with something * she is forever there for me .. i consider her my little sister - because not only do people say we resemble each other, but it is like we are family .. she is always so real & loyal * & i know that the road of life may sometimes get bumpy - but when you have friends like kristen, they truly help hold you up & allow you to pull through that much easier .. i am very grateful to have met kristen years ago, as well as have her in my life .. she looks up to me & although she is younger than me - i too look up to her .. kristen is one of the kindest & sweetest people you can ever meet in your life * & qualities like those are very admirable .. kristen always has my back - like i have hers & together we are the true definition of loyalty within a friendship .. i love my little sis <3 & i know that we will always be the best of friends - even when we are old & gray lol (= .. ciao *

No comments: