Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Has Sprung


hello, due to the fact that yesterday was Easter - Happy Easter everyone! * tomorrow we go back to lovely school .. yesterday i had a really nice day, i just love Easter & thursday was the first day of Spring [which is amazing] .. on thursday we had off from school - so i went to my sister's elementary school & spent the whole day observing a special education classroom * the children were so adorable, & i saw so many things .. i had a lot of fun - i have to go back another day [one day soon] which will also be from eight to three * although it took up a lot of my day i really did enjoy going .. i got all dressed up & it was the first of many learning experiences for me .. i can not wait to start student teaching in a few years - instead of just observing, but since i have my hands full with school this semester i am just handling what i have now .. there is no need to rush my college years, after all aren't they supposed to be the best days of our lives? .. i spoke to one of my mother's friends the other day, who is a nurse & she asked me about school .. i told her how busy i have been of late & she said to enjoy every minute of it, because she wishes she can go back to her hectic college days .. even though she went to school for years, she still would love to go back .. it really made me think - & although i have many things to finish for school, along with the papers that never seem to stop coming: i should start enjoying it more & being less stressed out .. i will get it all done, & one sweet day all my hard work will pay off .. i just wish that day was closer because i can not wait to become a teacher * but until then i have many things to occupy myself with .. besides, it will be here before i know it .. on another note, my birthday is not too far away * & i just adore the Spring time .. my parents are getting a ton of work done in my backyard - between a pool & pavers & it is making me want the nice weather to come & stay, that much more .. i am so excited that school is kind of close to finishing up - i can not believe i am close to completing my first year of college already .. it has been rough at times - but it is all worth it * since i am feeling productive, i am going to go get some papers done (= .. ciao *

No comments: